Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

The Best Christmas Present Ever!


I just received a package in the mail from my kids' stepmom that really just made my day! She had sent me two CDs full of pics of my beautiful children (It's really hard to say "children" as I look at how they've grown in the last two years!) I am simply in awe of how wonderfully handsome/beautiful they've become. Georgia is so photogenic and so lovely, and Jess looks like a young version of Matt Damon (whadayathink?). Colin looks so grown up in his fatigues--he's in ROTC and has high hopes for the Marines despite his missing lung.
I have stains all over my sweats from boohooing!
Anyway, let me shutup and show a few:


Thank you, Shirley! You'll never know what it means for me.

Comments:
They're so big!
 
So beautiful. :)
What I know of you....and I feel like a know a good bit of who you are....I feel like I know what these pictures mean to you.
*sniff*
Awwwwwwwww
 
Time seems to slip by... doesn't it?

I know all too well that the time issue will never cease to amaze me.

You will have to send me a link to your writing thing that you wrote so I can read it.

Merry Christmas and all that Bah Humbug stuff...

Love, Suzii
 
Great!

And here's an answer to the question to your previous post.

It is because we must behave in an organized fashion, although we resist it whenever possible.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?