Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Write Me, Baby

I figure that there is no time like the present to do this thing. I'm ready, got ideas going through my head, and will probably drive everyone nuts with this in the next month or so. I've actually challenged a couple of people.
I would really like to know if Lady of Grace will rise to my challenge, because I really would like to see her use this time as a jump start...(since I never HEAR from her anymore)...
This is also an open dare for anyone who comes to this site regularly, (and I know who you are...heh, heh, heh). 50,000 words isn't much when you consider all that you've ever written all put together! I've probably written about 50,000,000 words, but just never paid attention to the count. This will be an interesting project for me. I would like to see if I can accomplish it, and perhaps learn a little about myself along the way.
Okay, guys, rev up your engines...

Comments:
vrooom vroooooom. :)
 
Oh, no! You know who we are? How can this be? We are so secretive! If I had known you know who we are, I would have come and read and commented anyway.

I think you should get started write away.
 
hmmmm.... I don't have the first clue as to what actually needs to get out on "paper".... it all muttles around in my heart and mind. Sorry I am not online much anymore... just trying to survive. I have alot going on and it would take a thousand years to catch you up. I still and always will love ya... that... is a given! You will have to send me an email and 'splain all this writing stuff to me.

suzii.bunting@gmail.com

K? I have neglected those I care about lately... please forgive me. If my hands didn't go numb all the time... I would actually "write" you a letter. email me.
 
i miss reading ur new postings. how's ur nano thingy going?
 
Got your comments. I've missed you. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?