Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

I'll Take One of Those, and Five of Those...

I've just now stumbled across the funniest site and wanted to share it with you. It's called "stupid.com" and it has the most hilarious merchandise I've ever seen.


This one is the "Talking Pregnant Trailer Trash Doll". She retails here for about $35 bucks...what a riot.






I liked this one, and am considering getting it for Karim's birthday. It makes monkey noises when it's flying through the air. ($6.99)





By far, the most favored, in my opinion, is the "President George Bush Dog Toy". It squeakes if Fido chews on him. However, I don't think MY dog (if I had one) would want to put THAT in its mouth!

Check out this website. There are some interesting, questionable, and hilarious products over there!


Comments:
LOL
Did you see the nose pencil sharpener?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?