Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

If this Keeps Up...

I would like to apologize to my friends and family who come here often to read and/or comment on what I write, as I am now putting up comment moderation. It seems that someone has let the lunatics out of the closet and they have come over to my site to bother me. I refuse to have ignorant people leaving ignorant, uneducated comments on my blog, and now, I will have the choice to delete them. I suppose they have nothing better in their lives to do than to irritate others. Nevertheless, I choose not to have to subject my family and friends (who, by the way, are not Muslim) to such idiocy.
When the time comes, I may move my blog, at which time I will send each of you an e-mail detailing the new site.
Ah, to live quietly, peacefully, not bothering anyone, and not being bothered by anyone...I know its a dream, but I can hope, can't I?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?